The website www.compat.io (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Compatio LLC (collectively, “Compatio,” “we,” or “us”). The Site provides information about Compatio’s services and allows you to request additional information and demonstration of Compatio’s services (the “Services”).
1. Proprietary Rights
You may not use the contents of the Site in any manner or for any purpose that would constitute infringement of Compatio’s, its licensors’, or the Site’s other users’ intellectual property rights. Compatio may provide descriptions, graphics or other images describing the services, and videos (“Compatio Content”) on the Site. Compatio grants you a limited, non-sublicenseable, royalty free license to make a copy and use the Compatio Content solely for your personal or internal business purposes. Except as otherwise provided herein, you may not copy, distribute or publicly display Compatio Content for any other purpose or in any other public forum without the written consent of Compatio or the respective owner, including public forums such as other websites, web services, or print publications. Compatio or its licensors own all trademarks and service marks appearing on the Site. The unauthorized use or misuse of these trademarks and service marks is prohibited.
2. Use of Personal Data
3. Your Communications to the Site
4. Prohibited Activities
The following activities are expressly prohibited from the Site:
- Using or submitting any offensive content including, but not limited to, obscene language, obscene references, obscene images, threatening or harassing messages, discriminatory actions, messages, or images, and defamatory statements.
- Posting false, misleading, or fraudulent statements or content.
- Engaging in activity that is unauthorized advertisements or promotions, including unauthorized solicitation of other users of the Site.
- Collecting personal information of other users of the Site without that user’s consent.
- Engaging in activity that compromises the Site. Such activity may include, but is not limited to hacking, IP attacks, worms, viruses, spamming, phishing, cancel bots, Trojan horses, mail bombing or crashing, or introducing malware.
- Engaging in any activity designed to impede the use of the Site by other users, including overloading and flooding.
- Framing or deep linking into the Site.
- Accessing the Site by means of automated process, spiders, bots or similar device.
5. Federal and State Laws
The Site is operated from the United States. When using the Site, on the Site, or when using any content provided by Compatio, you must obey all applicable U.S.-based federal, state and local laws.
6. Minimum Age
We do not allow persons under the age of eighteen (18) to use the Site. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or over.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN OR ON THE SITE, THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND ANY REFERENCED THIRD-PARTY SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ANY THIRD-PARTY GOODS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE SUPPLIED AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU AND LISTING DOES NOT CONSTITUTE SPONSORSHIP, AFFILIATION, PARTNERSHIP, OR ENDORSEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, COMPATIO DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, COMPATIO DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT, OR OTHER POSTED MATERIAL ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
By providing THE SERVICES on the Site, COMPATIO does not in any way promise that the SERVICEs will remain available to you. COMPATIO is entitled to terminate all or part of any of the Site at any time, in its sole discretion without notice to you.
8. Limitation of Liability
THE LIABILITY OF COMPATIO and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third-party service providers WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE fifty DOLLARS ($50).
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPATIO BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPATIO IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Third-Party Links
11. Copyright Complaints
Compatio respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Compatio’s copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Compatio’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows:
Attn: Tim Baynes
405 N. Jefferson Ave.
Springfield, MO 65806
12. Miscellaneous Provisions
|12.3||Website Availability. Compatio cannot guarantee the Site will be available 100% of the time Because public networks, such as the internet, occasionally experience disruptions. Although COMPATIO strives to provide the most reliable webSite reasonably possible, interruptions and delays in accessing the Site are unavoidable and COMPATIO disclaims any liability for damages resulting from such problems.|
|12.4||Typographical Errors. Information on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We attempt to make the Site’s postings as accurate as possible, but Compatio does not warrant the content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.|
You also may write to us at:
Attn: Tim Baynes
405 N. Jefferson Ave.
Springfield, MO 65806